You will be responsible for overseeing, supervising and directing the FO Team.
In this function you not only oversee the FO but also actively participate in all the FO jobs.
You are responsible for all FO KPI’s , you implement and maintain NH Collection standards & procedures and keep Quality on top of everybody’s mind including the HOD team.
You will be responsible for maintaining quality and the smooth operation of the hotel in the absence of the hotel director.
You will monitor the efficiency / productivity and the departmental revenue. Therefore:
Prepare plans and budgets and forecasts.
Monitor the realization, tracking and adjusting defects.
Develop actions for improvement, conduct cost savings.
You report directly to the Hotel Director.
- You are quality driven and result oriented
- You have excellent communication skills in Dutch and English
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the FO department in a 4 star hotel and want to offer a 5 star service?
- You are ready to add an extra responsibility as deputy manager to your daily job as a FOM?
- You possess the following strengths: taking ownership, entrepreneurial spirit, innovative, motivational leadership, lead by example but most importantly have the guests satisfaction on top of your mind.
- You have excellent organizational skills and are flexible in working-hours
In this position you are working for NH Hotel Group; a professional and international hotel chain. We understand that people make the difference which is conveyed in our excellent working conditions:
Unique in the hospitality industry: a year-end bonus for every employee with a minimum of 50% of your monthly salary.
NH University: excellent training & (international) development opportunities.
Invite your friends and family for city trips in all of our NH Hotels worldwide ánd 30% discount on our restaurants and bars.
Excellent career opportunities: all employees of NH Hotel Group are given priority on internal vacancies worldwide.
We care for your health and therefore offer discounts on collective health insurance and financial services, a "bike plan" and discount at various gyms.