In this position you will be located in Berlin or you have to be able to travel frequently between the Netherlands and Germany.
Good knowledge of the German language in speaking and writing is mandatory!
• Planning and installation of information and telecommunication systems and networks
• Installation, maintenance and support of servers and workstations
• Realization of solutions by modifications of hard- and software
• Administration of storage systems, data backup and recovery
• Coordination of new hotel openings.
• Communication and coordination with other departments, hotels, and external providers.
• Ensuring the availability of IT systems
• University degree in (business) computer science or education in information technology
• At least 1 years of professional experience as system administrator
• Demonstrable Microsoft knowledge
• Comprehensive knowledge of network systems, services and components
• Experience in the backup and recovery of server systems
• Very good German and English skills
• Results- oriented approach
• Capacity to work under pressure
• Leadership skills
• Planning and organizational skills
• System Analytical skills
• High flexibility in terms of traveling
In this position you are working for NH Hotel Group; a professional and international hotel chain. We understand that people make the difference which is conveyed in our excellent working conditions:
Unique in the hospitality industry: a year-end bonus for every employee with a minimum of 50% of your monthly salary.
NH University: excellent training & (international) development opportunities.
Invite your friends and family for city trips in all of our NH Hotels worldwide ánd 30% discount on our restaurants and bars.
Excellent career opportunities: all employees of NH Hotel Group are given priority on internal vacancies worldwide.
We care for your health and therefore offer discounts on collective health insurance and financial services, a "bike plan" and discount at various gyms.
• Strong team spirit
• Staff catering
• Employee discounts in our hotels around the world
• Very good development opportunities and regular training
Become part of the NH team.